A Heavy month which Prophet (s) said. “ Safar’ul Khayr” in which many previous Ummahs of the previous Prophets were finished in this month. These Adabs are read everyday on the intention for clemency and protection.
Everyday Recite Once Early Morning Before Going Out Of The House
- Shahadatain (3 times).
- Astaghfirullah (300 times).
Give Sadaqah daily for the sake of Allah Almighty with the intention to lift away afflictions and misfortunes. It is a good practice, as done by Grandshaykh ‘Abdullah q.s., to make Qurban on the 27th day of Safar for the sake of Allah Almighty.
- Every day recite Surah Al-Fil (7 times)
- Everyday Also recite Ayat al-Kursi (7 times).
Final Wednesday of Safar
- On the final Wednesday of Safar, keep to the following Adab of Grandshaykh Abdullah Al-Fa’iz Ad-Dagestani as related by Mawlana Shaykh Adnan and to continue this Adab every day for the Difficult times ahead and to be protected during Armageddon. The one who does this Adab everyday will be protected by Allah Almighty and no affliction can affect them
After Sunrise to pray 2 Rak’ah Salat’ul Hifz: In the first and second Raka’ah after al-Fathiah 3 Ikhlaas. Say 15 times Astaghfirullah before Al-Fathiah in 1st Raka’ah, then 10 Astaghfirullah after 3 Ikhlaas, 10 Astaghfirullah in Ruku, 10 Astaghfirullah after Ruku, 10 Astaghfirullah in Sajdah, 10 Astaghfirullah sitting after Sajdah, 10 Astaghfirullah in 2nd Sajdah. Then continue the above in the 2nd Raka’ah then finish with Tashahud and Salawat and finish with Taslim.
- Shahadatain (3 times)
- Astaghfirullah (300 times.
- Surah Al-Fathiah (1 times)
- Ayat al-Kursi (7 times): Blowing and rubbing on all on your body
Surah Al-Feel (7 times) : with A’udhu billahi min ash-shaytaan ir rajeem Bismillahi’ r-Rahmani ‘r-Raheem each time and blowing all over your body, reciting them all upon oneself and for one’s family and house.
IHDA : Ila sharafin nabbiyyi sal-Allahu alaihi wa sallam wa alihi wa sahbihi wa ila arwahi sa-iri sadathina, Wa ustadina wa ustadhi ustadina wa sideeqeen Khasatan Sayyidina Abu Ahmed As-Sughuri wa Sayyidina Khidr al-Abbas wa Sayyidina Ilyas wa Sayyidina Abdul Qadir Al-Jilani wa Sayyidina Muhi’ydeen ibn Arabi wa’l Qutb’ul Mutassarif Al-Fathia
Give Sadaqah : before you leave the House or give to the Poor ones.
It is desirable to refrain from going out of one’s house on that day from Fajr of Wednesday til Fajr of Thursday. If one should go out, keep to the Adab and make haste to return home when one’s needs have been met. GrandShaykh said: “ On the final Wednesday of the month of Safar, 70,000 afflictions (Bala’) befall the world. The one who keeps to this Adab that we mentioned, he will be protected by Allah Almighty.” As the Sultan’ul Awliyaa of the time will carry these 70,000 afflictions and throw them in the oceans. So Grandshaykh said “Not to eat any Fish or Seafood that has been brought out from the Oceans on this last Wednesday of Safar.”